Sunday, August 27, 2006

Problematic system (Heavenly's recommendation)

One of my favourite bloggers, Trisha, wrote an essay entitled, 'Why I hate teaching'. I highly recommend it (in fact, I highly recommend her blog). The essay is about the many aspects of the education system that need to be changed, so that people who do love teaching can get on with their real mission...

Announcement for friends & loyal readers:

Actually, Heavenly Sword uses this blog to keep in touch with many people. Some of them have told me that they've been checking back every now and then but 'how come there are no new posts?' So, for those who care about my 'life and death' :) (and wondering whether I'm 'sheng1 si3 wei4 bu3'/still alive or not), I'm fine; it's just that I'm still struggling with something very critical in my life (Yes, I know, it has been ages, but I've already tried my best to get it done by July this year, but I still can't achieve my own target). So I told myself, until that thing is done, I shall not blog....

May I wish everyone good health (don't be like me now) and delightful happiness amidst a generally horrible world.

Best,
Heavenly Sword
6th October 2006

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

link is dead??

Tue Sep 26, 05:13:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi HS,

Can you kindly post the article here? Thanks.

Alson

Fri Oct 06, 07:09:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Heavenly Sword said...

Hi Alson,

I didn't know Trisha removed her article. Hm...Looks like it's gone (forever)...

HS

Fri Oct 06, 10:08:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi HS,

Wish u good health! Take care of health 1st, bcos without health, everything else goes down the drain.

Hope u r not rushing projects like a knowledge-economy slave :P
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g
?blogID=29051014
&postID=115980670121086452

If so, dun bother to kill yourself over it... "death march" pjts have the funny ability to resurrect and extend its own shelf-life after deadline is passed. Speaking from experience :P

Sat Oct 07, 03:26:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Ellie said...

good luck with whatever you are doing, hope to read your enlightening post soon!

Sun Oct 08, 10:15:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Heavenly Sword said...

Hi Ex-Knowledge-Economy slave,

Thanks, boss. Yeah, the self-resurrecting capabilities of those projects are scary...! :)

Hi Ellie,

Thanks for being a supportive reader. Readers like you make me abandon the thoughts of giving up this blog... :)

Fri Oct 13, 10:39:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi HS,

Good to see you are keeping well. Still lurking...oops *cloaking* now. ;)

Mon Oct 30, 10:08:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home